Our long term storage container Orange County residents can trust are made from high quality steel materials. Your valuables will be safe and secure in a dust free environment.
With wide barn doors that latch securely, loading is easy with a small ramp available to slide big items into place.
Don’t know what size do you need?
Use this calculator:
Choose the furniture type and quantity
The calculator will tell you the best size container
Still have questions? Call our office; we will be happy to help you
Here are some Tips & Tricks to get the most stuff into your container:
- Pack as much as you can in uniform boxes that stack well
- Disassemble furniture to make it more compact and to protect parts that may be vulnerable
- Even if it’s a short move, wrap delicate materials carefully in paper, or bubble wrap
- Load heavy items first, such as furniture, and place lighter items on top
- Load heavy items throughout the container so it’s not too heavy in any particular area
- Ensure boxes are stacked in a way that they don’t fall easily
- Use pillows, blankets, clothing, or bubble wrap to protect corners of furniture or appliances, and to create less movement during transport
- Use the tie down hooks on the inside of the container to further secure items
- If you are storing items long-term and think you may need to retrieve things periodically, put those items near the door
Our trucks are designed to lift the storage container Orange County residents choose while minimizing movement, taking care not to tilt or sway the contents during transport and storage, but your packing methods will protect everything from damage
Our trucks are designed to lift the container while minimizing movement, taking care not to tilt or sway the contents during transport and storage, but your packing methods will protect everything from damage.